Darius Garland (shoulder) heading toward GTD for Cavaliers Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Darius Garland (shoulder) is a game-time decision for Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Garland hasn't played since January 2 but he made it through shootaround Wednesday morning and could be cleared for a return. Collin Sexton (ankle) is also a game-time call following a multi-game absence. Damyean Dotson has been starting at point guard for Cleveland and Cedi Osman has embraced additional playmaking responsibilities with Sexton and Garland sidelined.
numberFire’s models project Garland for 28.1 FanDuel points versus the Nets if he plays and he has a salary of $6,600 on Wednesday’s slate. The Nets are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the point guard position this season.
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Terance Mann coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers in Game 2; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Patrick Beverley starting for Clippers in Game 2; Terance Mann to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) will suit up for Clippers Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) probable for Hawks Wednesday June 22nd, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021