Collin Sexton (ankle) reportedly starting Wednesday for Cavaliers after two-week absence
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Collin Sexton (left ankle sprain) will start Wednesday against the Brooklyn Nets, reports Chris Fedor of cleveland.com.
Sexton will reportedly play for the first time since January 6 and replace Damyean Dotson in the starting lineup. He's been a last-minute scratch twice over the past two weeks, so keep that in mind. Darius Garland (shoulder) remains sidelined for Cleveland. Cedi Osman may not be as involved offensively with Sexton back.
numberFire’s models project Sexton for 33.2 FanDuel points versus the Nets and he has a salary of $7,100 on Wednesday’s slate. The Nets are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the point guard position this season.
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Hawks Wednesday night June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Pavin Smith not in Diamondback' Tuesday lineup June 15th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021