Celtics bumping Kemba Walker's minutes up to 25-28 Friday
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker's minutes limit has been raised to 25-28 minutes for Friday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers, head coach Brad Stevens announced.
Walker logged 19.6 minutes in his debut last Sunday and then 21.7 on Wednesday. He scored 19 points with 6 assists and 5 triples last game while shooting 40.0 percent from the field, up from 23.1 percent in his debut. Jayson Tatum (COVID-19 protocols) will remain out Friday.
numberFire’s models project Kemba for 29.5 FanDuel points versus the 76ers and he has a salary of $6,300 on Friday's 11-game slate.
- Suns' Dario Saric (ankle) questionable to play Friday February 25th, 2021
- Bobby Portis starting for Bucks Thursday in place of D.J. Augustin (personal) February 25th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (hip) questionable to play Friday February 25th, 2021
- Devonte' Graham (knee) won't play for Hornets Friday February 25th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) won't return for Philadelphia Thursday night February 25th, 2021
- Hawks' Cam Reddish (Achilles) questionable to play Friday February 25th, 2021
- Celtics starting Jeff Teague for inactive Kemba Walker (rest) on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (rest) ruled out for Celtics in second leg of back-to-back February 24th, 2021
- Javonte Green playing off Boston's bench on Friday February 19th, 2021
- Semi Ojeleye coming off Celtics' bench Friday night February 19th, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker starting on Friday, Javonte Green to bench February 19th, 2021
- Daniel Theis starting for Celtics on Friday, Semi Ojeleye coming off the bench February 19th, 2021