Raul Neto (groin) questionable for Wizards Wednesday
Washington Wizards point guard Raul Neto (left groin tightness) is questionable for Wednesday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Neto logged 22 minutes Tuesday after sitting out the previous game and scored 8 points with 5 rebounds, an assist, 3 steals, a block, and 2 treys. Russell Westbrook will be held out for the second leg of the back-to-back, so Neto could be looking at a start if active. He is averaging 14.0 points, 2.3 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.8 steals, and 1.5 3-pointers as a starter this season. James Robinson and Cassius Winston will likely split most of the point guard minutes if Neto joins Westbrook on the sidelines.
numberFire’s models project Neto for 23.0 FanDuel points versus the Pelicans and he has a salary of $4,200 on Wednesday’s 12-game slate. Neto is averaging 24.7 FanDuel points as a starter this season.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021