Gary Harris (adductor) ruled out Monday for Nuggets against Pistons
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris is out Monday versus the Detroit Pistons due to an adductor strain.
Harris strained his adductor during the first half of Sunday's win and didn't return. Monte Morris joined the starting lineup after halftime in place of Harris, but Bol Bol drew a pair of starts earlier this season when Harris was out. Will Barton should see a boost on offense in place of Harris and Michael Porter Jr. also figures to be more involved. Facundo Campazzo is also in line for minutes off the bench.
Barton is averaging 31.6 FanDuel points in games without Harris this season. He has a salary of $4,000 on Monday's 10-game slate, potentially making Barton an attractive value.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Orlando's Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mo Bamba (illness) starting for Orlando Sunday in place of injured Wendell Carter Jr. May 16th, 2021
- R.J. Hampton (ankle) doubtful for Orlando on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mo Bamba (illness) questionable for Orlando Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) doubtful for Orlando Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) questionable for Orlando on Sunday May 16th, 2021