Timberwolves' Naz Reid (wrist) probable for Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves center Naz Reid (wrist) is probable for Wednesday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Reid was available off the bench on Monday and recorded 13.2 minutes against the Spurs. Our models expect him to see 21.6 minutes on Wednesday as he continues to recover from a wrist issue.
Reid's Wednesday projection includes 11.3 points, 5.2 rebounds, 1.5 assists, and 24.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,300.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarred Vanderbilt starting on Sunday, Ricky Rubio to bench May 16th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels starting for Timberwolves Saturday; Jarred Vanderbilt back to bench May 15th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (quad) will play for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Minnesota's Juan Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021