Russell Westbrook will rest for Wizards Wednesday in back-to-back
Washington Wizards point guard Russell Westbrook (rest) is out for Wednesday against the Miami Heat.
Westbrook will sit out the second leg of the Wizards' back-to-back after recording his fifth triple-double of the season on Tuesday. Raul Neto (left groin) will also remain sidelined, so look for Ish Smith to draw the start in the Wizards' backcourt. Troy Brown Jr. and Cassius Winston should also see more run while Bradley Beal figures to take on more of the offensive load.
Beal is averaging 57.1 FanDuel points in games without Westbrook this season and he has a salary of $10,800 on Wednesday's 10-game slate. He has registered a 9.6-percent assist rate increase without Westbrook while leading the team with a 37.9 percent usage rate.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021