Cavaliers' Collin Sexton (neck) questionable to play Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Collin Sexton is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Sexton seems to have picked up a neck strain in the team's last game, a loss to the Los Angeles Clippers. Now his status for Friday is in doubt, which would be a devastating absence for the Cavs. If Sexton is ruled out, Damyean Dotson could be in line for a start at point guard.
Our models currently project Sexton for 19.7 points, 2.7 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 29.1 FanDuel points across 31.7 minutes of action.
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Hawks Wednesday night June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Pavin Smith not in Diamondback' Tuesday lineup June 15th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021