Cavaliers' Collin Sexton (neck) questionable to play Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Collin Sexton is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Sexton seems to have picked up a neck strain in the team's last game, a loss to the Los Angeles Clippers. Now his status for Friday is in doubt, which would be a devastating absence for the Cavs. If Sexton is ruled out, Damyean Dotson could be in line for a start at point guard.
Our models currently project Sexton for 19.7 points, 2.7 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 29.1 FanDuel points across 31.7 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021