Knicks' Nerlens Noel (knee) questionable for Tuesday
New York Knicks forward/center Nerlens Noel (left knee soreness) is listed as questionable for Tuesday's game against the Miami Heat.
Noel has dealt with a handful of injuries this season, and is currently dealing with a sore left knee after bowing out of last Wednesday's game against the Chicago Bulls early. Taj Gibson has enjoyed more time in the rotation whenever Noel has missed time this season.
If Noel does play, our models currently project him for 17.3 fantasy points, with 4.8 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 0.9 assists.
- Rui Hachimura (knee) won't return for Wizards Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Luka Samanic starting for Spurs Saturday in place of resting DeMar DeRozan April 17th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks starting for Spurs Saturday in place of resting Jakob Poeltl April 17th, 2021
- Thunder's Josh Hall (knees) ruled out for Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) doubtful for Minnesota Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Wizards' Alex Len (ankle) won't return Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Alec Burks (health protocols) out for Knicks Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Alec Burks (protocols) ruled out for Knicks against Mavericks April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting April 14th, 2021