Nuggets uncertain about Paul Millsap (knee) return timeline
Denver Nuggets forward/center Paul Millsap's test results on his left knee remain unknown, per head coach Mike Malone.
Millsap has missed the last two games after spraining his knee during Sunday's contest. Malone's comments seem to suggest that Millsap will miss a few more games before returning. JaMychal Green has filled in with the starters each of the past two games.
Green scored 35 FanDuel points in 29.8 minutes on Wednesday with just a 7.9 percent usage rate. Nikola Jokic is registering a team-high 3.2 percent usage increase without Millsap on the court this season.
- Kyle Kuzma (calf) questionable for Lakers on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (knee) out again on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Lakers' Marc Gasol (hamstring) questionable for Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Rockets' Avery Bradley starting on Friday in place of injured John Wall (knee) April 9th, 2021
- Detroit's Wayne Ellington (rest) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Jerami Grant (knee) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (knee) out again on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Denver's Jamal Murray (knee) questionable for Friday's rematch against Spurs April 8th, 2021
- Monte Morris coming off Nuggets' bench on Wednesday April 7th, 2021
- Facundo Campazzo starting for Nuggets Wednesday; Monte Morris to bench April 7th, 2021
- Denver's Jamal Murray (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday April 7th, 2021
- Denver's Paul Millsap (rest) out for Wednesday's game against Spurs April 7th, 2021