Rockets starting P.J. Tucker (quad) for injured DeMarcus Cousins on Monday
Houston Rockets forward P.J. Tucker (quad) is starting in Monday's lineup against the Chicago Bulls.
Tucker will return to the court after Houston's veteran missed two straight games with a left quad contusion. In a uptempo matchup against a Chicago unit playing with a 102.1 pace, our models project Tucker to score 17.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $3,500.
Tucker's Monday projection includes 5.9 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 1.5 assists.
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Hawks Wednesday night June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Pavin Smith not in Diamondback' Tuesday lineup June 15th, 2021
- Bucks' P.J. Tucker starting in Game 1 against Brooklyn on Sunday, Pat Connaughton coming off the bench June 5th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton starting for injured Donte DiVincenzo on Saturday May 29th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Donte DiVincenzo (foot) reportedly will miss remainder of playoffs with 'serious tendon injury' May 28th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (foot) will not return for Milwaukee Thursday May 27th, 2021
- Update: Sam Merrill starting on Sunday following the release of Milwaukee's updated lineup May 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Bryn Forbes starting for inactive Khris Middleton on Sunday May 16th, 2021