Kevin Durant (hamstring) ruled out again for Brooklyn
Brooklyn Nets forward Kevin Durant (hamstring) will not play in Tuesday's game versus the Sacramento Kings.
Durant will pick up his fifth consecutive absence. Jeff Green (shoulder) and Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot (hip) are both questionable for Tuesday's game, so Noah Vonleh could crack the rotation out of necessity. Kyrie Irving and James Harden will continue to lead things on offense.
Kyrie is leading the Nets with a 32.9 percent usage rate when KD is off the floor and Harden is second at 29.3 percent. Kyrie is also averaging an additional 3.8 FanDuel points per contest when Durant doesn't play.
- Kyle Kuzma (calf) questionable for Lakers on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (knee) out again on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Lakers' Marc Gasol (hamstring) questionable for Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Rockets' Avery Bradley starting on Friday in place of injured John Wall (knee) April 9th, 2021
- Detroit's Wayne Ellington (rest) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Jerami Grant (knee) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Nash: Landry Shamet (ankle) likely to play for Nets on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Kevin Durant now coming off Nets' bench Wednesday April 7th, 2021
- Nets starting Bruce Brown on Wednesday, Kevin Durant remains active off Nets' bench April 7th, 2021
- Kevin Durant taking place of James Harden (hamstring) in Nets' lineup Wednesday April 7th, 2021
- Kevin Durant (hamstring) officially cleared for Nets Wednesday April 7th, 2021
- Brooklyn's James Harden (hamstring) expected to miss at least 10 days April 6th, 2021