Dillon Brooks (thigh) could return for Grizzlies Thursday
Memphis Grizzlies small forward Dillon Brooks (right thigh soreness) is questionable to play on Thursday versus the Los Angeles Clippers.
This is the first time in a couple of games that Brooks has been listed as questionable, so he may be nearing a return. Desmond Bane, Grayson Allen, and De'Anthony Melton have all seen upticks during Brooks' absence. They should benefit once again Thursday if Brooks remains sidelined.
numberFire’s models currently project Brooks for 25.7 FanDuel points versus the Clippers on Thursday.
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) questionable for Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Andre Drummond (toe) probable for Lakers on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (toe) out again for Bucks on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Derrick Jones starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard (hamstring) April 16th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (hip) out on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Grizzlies' De'Anthony Melton (leg) out again on Wednesday April 13th, 2021
- De'Anthony Melton (leg) ruled out for Memphis Sunday night April 10th, 2021
- Brandon Clarke (calf) active for Memphis Friday night April 9th, 2021
- Memphis' Brandon Clarke (calf) upgraded to questionable on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Ja Morant (back) fine for Grizzlies against Hawks April 7th, 2021