Knicks' Taj Gibson (ankle) won't return to Saturday's game
New York Knicks forward/center Taj Gibson will not return Saturday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Gibson has suffered a sprained left ankle, according to the team, and it's unclear how long he'll be forced to sit. At the very least, he'll be held out for the rest of Saturday's tilt, and Kevin Knox could see more minutes as a result.
Before exiting, Gibson had 2 points, 1 rebound and 2.2 FanDuel points.
- Enes Kanter coming off Blazers' bench on Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Trae Young (ankle) won't return for Hawks on Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (back) ruled out for remainder of Wednesday's game April 21st, 2021
- Trail Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic starting at center Wednesday over Enes Kanter April 21st, 2021
- Damian Lillard back in Trail Blazers' lineup April 21st, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (back) questionable to return for Dallas Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Taj Gibson (laceration) doubtful to return for Knicks Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Alec Burks (health protocols) out for Knicks Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Alec Burks (protocols) ruled out for Knicks against Mavericks April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021