Nets' Kyrie Irving (injury recovery) not listed on Monday injury report
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving is not listed on the injury report for the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Irving missed Saturday's game due to injury management with regards to his shoulder ailment. It seems as though the couple days off before his last appearance did him well, and he's set to return in full force against Dejounte Murray and Co. Expect Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to return to a bench role.
Our models project Irving for 27.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 44.7 FanDuel points across 36.0 minutes of action.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Saturday with Kevin Durant starting April 10th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kevin Durant (hamstring) will start on Saturday, remains on minutes restriction April 10th, 2021
- Nash: Landry Shamet (ankle) likely to play for Nets on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Kevin Durant now coming off Nets' bench Wednesday April 7th, 2021
- Nets starting Bruce Brown on Wednesday, Kevin Durant remains active off Nets' bench April 7th, 2021
- Kevin Durant taking place of James Harden (hamstring) in Nets' lineup Wednesday April 7th, 2021