Nets' Kyrie Irving (shoulder) to start Monday versus Spurs
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving (shoulder) will start in Monday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Irving will take back over for Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot (knee) Monday after sitting out Saturday's game. Irving will reportedly not be facing any kind of minute-management for tonight's game.
Our models currently project Irving for 44.7 fantasy points, with 27.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 5.8 assists. FanDuel has set his salary at $9,000.
- Kyle Kuzma (calf) questionable for Lakers on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (knee) out again on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Lakers' Marc Gasol (hamstring) questionable for Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Rockets' Avery Bradley starting on Friday in place of injured John Wall (knee) April 9th, 2021
- Detroit's Wayne Ellington (rest) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Jerami Grant (knee) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Nash: Landry Shamet (ankle) likely to play for Nets on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Kevin Durant now coming off Nets' bench Wednesday April 7th, 2021
- Nets starting Bruce Brown on Wednesday, Kevin Durant remains active off Nets' bench April 7th, 2021
- Kevin Durant taking place of James Harden (hamstring) in Nets' lineup Wednesday April 7th, 2021
- Kevin Durant (hamstring) officially cleared for Nets Wednesday April 7th, 2021
- Brooklyn's James Harden (hamstring) expected to miss at least 10 days April 6th, 2021