Suns' Dario Saric (ankle) expected to play on Tuesday
Phoenix Suns forward Dario Saric (ankle) is expected to play in Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Saric is listed as questionable but reportedly should be good to go against the Lakers. If he is active, our models expect him to play 20.8 minutes on Tuesday.
Saric's Tuesday projection includes 11.3 points, 4.0 rebounds, 1.2 assists, and 20.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,100.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Frank Kaminsky (health protocols) available to play for Suns Thursday April 7th, 2021
- Suns' Torrey Craig (knee) available on Friday April 2nd, 2021
- Suns' Torrey Craig (knee) questionable for Friday night April 1st, 2021
- Phoenix's Frank Kaminsky (health protocols) ruled out on Tuesday March 30th, 2021
- Suns rule out Abdel Nader (knee) for Tuesday versus Hawks March 29th, 2021
- Cameron Payne (ankle) doubtful for Suns Tuesday March 29th, 2021