Shams: Clippers' Kawhi Leonard a late scratch on Tuesday due to back spasms
Los Angeles Clippers guard/forward Kawhi Leonard (back spasms) has been officially ruled out of Tuesday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Leonard has now been officially ruled out after being removed from the starting lineup shortly before the start of Tuesday's game. Despite not being listed on the injury report leading up to the game, Leonard is dealing with back spasms and will not play against the Celtics on Tuesday. Reggie Jackson started in his place.
The Celtics currently lead the Clippers 35 to 32 after the end of the first quarter.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Rajon Rondo (adductor) questionable for Clippers Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) ruled out for Clippers Sunday night April 10th, 2021
- Rajon Rondo (adductor) ruled out for Clippers on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Reggie Jackson starting for Clippers on Friday in place of injured Patrick Beverley (hand) April 9th, 2021
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (hand) out for at least three weeks April 9th, 2021
- Clippers' Luke Kennard starting on Friday in place of Paul George (rest) April 9th, 2021