Taj Gibson (ankle) ruled out again for Knicks Thursday
New York Knicks forward/center Taj Gibson (left ankle sprain) will remain out Thursday versus the Detroit Pistons.
Gibson will miss a third straight game before the Knicks head into the All-Star break. Nerlens Noel should continue playing heavy minutes at center while Obi Toppin also stands to benefit. Julius Randle should also log some time at the five with Gibson out.
Noel is currently numberFire's fifth-best overall value on Thursday's nine-game slate. He has a salary of $5,500 and our models project him for 31.7 FanDuel points. The Pistons round out the bottom-10 teams allowing the most FanDuel points per game to the center position this season.
- Thunder's Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) upgraded to probable for Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Thunder's Luguentz Dort (hip) questionable for Sunday versus Raptors April 18th, 2021
- Heat rule out Jimmy Butler (ankle) Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Andre Iguodala (hip) available for Miami Sunday April 18th, 2021
- OG Anunoby (calf) out for Toronto Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry (rest) ruled out again for Toronto Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Alec Burks (health protocols) out for Knicks Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Alec Burks (protocols) ruled out for Knicks against Mavericks April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting April 14th, 2021