Kelly Oubre (wrist) questionable for Warriors again Thursday
Golden State Warriors small forward Kelly Oubre (left wrist sprain) is questionable to play Thursday versus the Phoenix Suns.
Stephen Curry (rest) and Draymond Green (ankle recovery) have already been ruled out for the Warriors' final game before the All-Star break, so Oubre will be busy if cleared to play. Otherwise, more responsibilities on offense will go to Andrew Wiggins and Kent Bazemore. Damion Lee should also see more work off the bench if Oubre sits again.
numberFire’s models project Oubre for 33.1 FanDuel points versus the Suns and he has a salary of $7,200 on Thursday’s nine-game slate. James Wiseman is leading the Warriors with a 31.4 usage percentage and Wiggins is second (30.7) when Steph, Dray, and Oubre aren't on the court this season.
- Kyle Kuzma (calf) questionable for Lakers on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (knee) out again on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Lakers' Marc Gasol (hamstring) questionable for Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Rockets' Avery Bradley starting on Friday in place of injured John Wall (knee) April 9th, 2021
- Detroit's Wayne Ellington (rest) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Jerami Grant (knee) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Jordan Poole coming off the bench for Warriors on Sunday April 4th, 2021
- Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench April 4th, 2021
- Stephen Curry starting for Warriors on Sunday, Jordan Poole coming off the bench April 4th, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (finger) available on Sunday April 4th, 2021
- Eric Paschall (hip) out again for Warriors Sunday April 3rd, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (finger) questionable for Sunday April 3rd, 2021