Paul Millsap (knee) uncertain for Nuggets' first game back
Denver Nuggets forward/center Paul Millsap (left knee sprain) is questionable to play on Friday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Millsap hasn't played in nearly a month and he remains uncertain coming out of the All-Star break. JaMychal Green (shoulder) is also questionable, so Michael Porter Jr. may retain his starting role to start the second half. P.J. Dozier and Zeke Nnaji also stand to benefit if Millsap and Green remain out.
MPJ is averaging 34.0 FanDuel points with 17.0 points, 10.5 rebounds, and 3.3 3-pointers in 34.3 minutes over the last six games. He has five double-doubles in that span while shooting 57.6 percent from the field and 52.6 percent on 3-pointers.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021