Serge Ibaka (back) ruled out for Clippers Saturday night
Los Angeles Clippers forward/center Serge Ibaka will not play Saturday in the team's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Ibaka was considered questionable to play coming into the day, but he's now been ruled out of action. Marcus Morris should draw another start down low alongside Ivica Zubac against LaMelo Ball and the Hornets.
In 39 games this season, Ibaka has averaged 10.9 points, 6.7 rebounds, 1.7 assists, 1.2 blocks and 24.7 FanDuel points.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) listed as questionable on 76ers' Friday Game 3 injury report June 10th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers Thursday; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 10th, 2021
- Clippers' Serge Ibaka (back) doubtful for Game 7 on Sunday June 5th, 2021
- Serge Ibaka (back) out again for Clippers in Game 6 on Friday June 4th, 2021
- Clippers' Nicolas Batum starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Ivica Zubac coming off the bench May 30th, 2021
- Clippers' Serge Ibaka (back) out again for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021