Clippers' Serge Ibaka (back) still sidelined Monday
Los Angeles Clippers forward/center Serge Ibaka (back) will not play Monday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Ibaka will miss a fourth straight game. He wasn't even able to do anything at practice as recently as Saturday, per Clippers head coach Tyronn Lue, so it doesn't sound like Ibaka is nearing a return. Ivica Zubac will likely draw another start. He's averaging 13.0 points, 7.7 boards, 2.0 assists, 1.3 steals, and 0.7 blocks over the last three games.
numberFire’s models project Zubac for 27.4 FanDuel points versus the Hawks and he has a salary of $4,500 on Monday’s eight-game slate. He is our second-best value at the center position on Monday.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) listed as questionable on 76ers' Friday Game 3 injury report June 10th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers Thursday; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 10th, 2021
- Clippers' Serge Ibaka (back) doubtful for Game 7 on Sunday June 5th, 2021
- Serge Ibaka (back) out again for Clippers in Game 6 on Friday June 4th, 2021
- Clippers' Nicolas Batum starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Ivica Zubac coming off the bench May 30th, 2021
- Clippers' Serge Ibaka (back) out again for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021