Charlotte's Gordon Hayward (foot) will miss at least 4 weeks
According to Shams Charania, Charlotte Hornets forward Gordon Hayward will miss at least four weeks with a foot sprain.
Hayward will miss extended time after Charlotte's star forward injured his right foot during Friday's contest. Expect Miles Bridges to log more minutes at the forward positions until Hayward is ready to return.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 76.2 minutes this season with Charlotte's current inactives, Bridges is averaging 0.81 FanDuel points and 0.34 field goal attempts per minute.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Hornets starting Bismack Biyombo in Tuesday's lineup, Jalen McDaniels to bench May 18th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021