James Harden (hamstring) returning for Nets Monday
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden is not on the injury report for Monday's game against the New York Knicks.
Harden is set to return for the second leg of the Nets' back-to-back after missing the past two games with right hamstring tightness. Kyrie Irving will not need to do as much on offense with Harden back in the lineup. The same goes for Bruce Brown and Joe Harris. Kevin Durant (hamstring), Blake Griffin (rest), Tyler Johnson (knee), and Landry Shamet (ankle) are all out for Brooklyn.
numberFire’s models project Harden for 49.9 FanDuel points versus the Knicks and he has a salary of $11,500 on Monday’s seven-game slate.
- Raul Neto (hamstring) probable for Wizards Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Landry Shamet starting for Nets on Sunday in place of James Harden (injury management) May 16th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (injury management) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Landry Shamet coming off Nets' bench Saturday with James Harden starting May 15th, 2021
- Nets starting Kyrie Irving (face) on Saturday, Mike James to bench May 15th, 2021
- Brooklyn's James Harden will start on Saturday with increased minutes limit May 15th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Joe Harris (hip) remains sidelined on Saturday May 15th, 2021