Nets rule Landry Shamet (ankle) out for Monday
The Brooklyn Nets have ruled out point guard Landry Shamet (ankle) for Monday night's game against the New York Knicks.
The Nets are heading into the back half of a back-to-back, and Shamet tweaked his ankle late in Sunday's game against the Chicago Bulls. It's not clear how serious the injury is, but he will at least miss tonight's game against the Knicks as he recovers.
Shamet was unlikely to see serious minutes tonight with both James Harden and Kyrie Irving active. Our models project Irving as the fourth-ranked point guard and Harden as the first-ranked shooting guard on tonight's slate with 42 and 49.9 fantasy point projections respectively.
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas (back) now doubtful Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (injury management) ruled out for Grizzlies' back-to-back Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (concussion) could return Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) ruled out again Tuesday for Indiana May 11th, 2021
- Pacers playing without Edmond Sumner (knee) Tuesday versus 76ers May 11th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) officially out for Celtics versus Heat May 11th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Bruce Brown (face) questionable for Tuesday's contest against Bulls May 10th, 2021
- Bruce Brown starting for Nets Saturday; Landry Shamet to bench May 8th, 2021
- Landry Shamet coming off Nets' bench Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Jeff Green coming off Nets' bench on Thursday night May 6th, 2021
- Landry Shamet entering Brooklyn's lineup, Jeff Green to bench Thursday May 6th, 2021
- Nets starting Blake Griffin on Thursday, DeAndre Jordan coming off bench May 6th, 2021