Monte Morris coming off Nuggets' bench on Wednesday
Denver Nuggets guard Monte Morris will play with the second unit Wednesday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Morris started last time out, but he'll be relegated to a bench role with Facundo Campazzo being promoted to a starting role.
Our models project Morris for 9.1 points, 2.0 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 17.7 FanDuel points across 24.2 minutes of action.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) listed out for Thunder Friday April 15th, 2021
- Mo Bamba (hip) questionable for Orlando Friday April 15th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) questionable for Spurs Friday April 15th, 2021
- Joe Ingles (knee) not listed on Utah's Friday injury report April 15th, 2021
- Jordan Clarkson (ankle) probable for Utah Friday April 15th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker coming off Lakers' bench Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Monte Morris starting for Denver Wednesday in place of injured Jamal Murray April 14th, 2021
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray has torn ACL, out for season April 13th, 2021
- Jamal Murray injures knee late in Nuggets loss April 13th, 2021
- Facundo Campazzo coming off Nuggets' bench Monday April 12th, 2021
- Jamal Murray (knee) starting for Nuggets Monday; Facundo Campazzo to come off bench April 12th, 2021
- Denver's Jamal Murray (knee) available Monday April 12th, 2021