Andre Drummond (toe) available for Lakers versus Heat
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Andre Drummond (right big toe) will be available to play in Thursday's game against the Miami Heat.
Drummond is good to go for the first time since injuring his toe in his Lakers debut last week. Marc Gasol will lose his starting job and could potentially fall out of the rotation entirely. Montrezl Harrell's production also figures to take a hit.
Drummond is currently numberFire's second-best overall value on Thursday's seven-game slate. He has a salary of $5,200 and our models project him to score 35.0 FanDuel points versus the Heat. Drummond was averaging 1.5 FanDuel points per minute on a 31.3 percent usage rate with the Cleveland Cavaliers earlier this season. He does get a tough matchup going against a Heat team that is allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the center position this season.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021