Nash: Landry Shamet (ankle) likely to play for Nets on Saturday
Brooklyn Nets guard Landry Shamet will likely suit up Saturday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Shamet has missed two straight games due to an ankle injury, but according to head coach Steve Nash, he's set to return to the court against the defending champions. Should that happen as expected, Chris Chiozza would likely see a big decrease in minutes.
Our models currently project Shamet for 7.5 points, 1.7 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 11.9 FanDuel points across 18.4 minutes of action.
- Raul Neto (hamstring) probable for Wizards Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Landry Shamet starting for Nets on Sunday in place of James Harden (injury management) May 16th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (injury management) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Landry Shamet coming off Nets' bench Saturday with James Harden starting May 15th, 2021
- Nets starting Kyrie Irving (face) on Saturday, Mike James to bench May 15th, 2021
- Brooklyn's James Harden will start on Saturday with increased minutes limit May 15th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Joe Harris (hip) remains sidelined on Saturday May 15th, 2021