Toronto's Rodney Hood (hip) probable for Saturday's contest against Cavaliers
Toronto Raptors guard Rodney Hood (hip) is listed as probable for Saturday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Hood is on track to return after Toronto's guard missed four games with a right hip flexor strain. In a favorable opportunity against a Cleveland unit ranked 19th in defensive efficiency, our models project Hood to score 10.9 FanDuel points at the salary of $4,000.
Hood's Saturday projection includes 5.9 points, 2.1 rebounds, and 1.3 assists.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Saturday's Game 6 matchup July 3rd, 2021