Kristaps Porzingis (injury recovery) questionable for Mavericks Monday
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (injury recovery) is questionable to play Monday against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Porzingis played in both ends of the Mavericks' most recent back-to-back last week and he put up 23-plus points with double-digit boards in both contests. Nicolo Melli drew a start last week for Porzingis, but Boban Marjanovic would make more sense against Joel Embiid.
numberFire’s models project KP for 38.0 FanDuel points versus the 76ers and he has a salary of $8,700 on Monday’s nine-game slate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021