Kristaps Porzingis (injury recovery) ruled out for Mavericks Monday in back-to-back
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (injury recovery) has been ruled out for Monday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Porzingis will sit out the second leg of Dallas' back-to-back after playing over 35 minutes on Sunday. Boban Marjanovic is expected to draw the start at center in Monday's matchup against Joel Embiid and the 76ers.
Luka Doncic is averaging an additional 5.3 FanDuel points per game with Porzingis sidelined this season. Boban is averaging 29.5 FanDuel points as a starter and he has a salary of $3,800 on Monday's nine-game slate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021