Markieff Morris (ankle) questionable for Lakers versus Celtics
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Markieff Morris (left ankle sprain) is questionable to play Thursday against the Boston Celtics.
Morris injured his ankle on Monday and sat out Tuesday. Talen Horton-Tucker would be in line for another start if Morris is ruled out again and Montrezl Harrell would stand to benefit. Andre Drummond (toe), Marc Gasol (hamstring), Kyle Kuzma (calf), Dennis Schroder (pelvic), and Wesley Matthews (Achilles) are all listed as probable.
numberFire’s models project Morris for 23.5 FanDuel points versus the Celtics and he has a salary of $4,900 on Thursday.
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021