Markieff Morris (ankle) questionable for Lakers versus Celtics
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Markieff Morris (left ankle sprain) is questionable to play Thursday against the Boston Celtics.
Morris injured his ankle on Monday and sat out Tuesday. Talen Horton-Tucker would be in line for another start if Morris is ruled out again and Montrezl Harrell would stand to benefit. Andre Drummond (toe), Marc Gasol (hamstring), Kyle Kuzma (calf), Dennis Schroder (pelvic), and Wesley Matthews (Achilles) are all listed as probable.
numberFire’s models project Morris for 23.5 FanDuel points versus the Celtics and he has a salary of $4,900 on Thursday.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Goran Dragic starting for Miami Thursday; Kendrick Nunn to bench May 27th, 2021
- Gabe Vincent starting in Miami's Sunday lineup for resting Trevor Ariza May 16th, 2021
- Precious Achiuwa starting for Miami on Sunday in place of Bam Adebayo (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Heat starting Tyler Herro for inactive Kendrick Nunn on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Goran Dragic (back) inactive for Heat's Sunday matchup against Pistons May 16th, 2021