Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returning for Bucks on Thursday
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo will suit up Thursday in the team's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
The two-time reigning MVP is making his return to the court following a six-game absence due to a knee injury. There's been no word of a potential minutes restriction for Antetokounmpo. In any case, expect him to return to the starting lineup in his first game back. Bobby Portis could revert to a bench role with Antetokounmpo's return.
Our models project Antetokounmpo for 28.4 points, 11.4 rebounds, 6.1 assists and 55.0 FanDuel points across 34.0 minutes of action.
- Clippers' DeMarcus Cousins (foot) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac expected to play minimal minutes on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Rajon Rondo (rest) out for Clippers' Sunday game against Oklahoma City May 16th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) out for Dallas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Clippers' Nicolas Batum (rest) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Khris Middleton (ankle) out for Bucks in regular season finale Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) starting on Friday May 7th, 2021
- Bucks' Khris Middleton starting on Friday, P.J. Tucker coming off the bench May 7th, 2021
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) a game-time decision on Friday May 7th, 2021
- P.J. Tucker (neck) available for Milwaukee on Friday May 7th, 2021
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (knee) not listed on Friday's injury report May 6th, 2021