Cory Joseph (ankle) listed out for Pistons Friday
Detroit Pistons guard Cory Joseph will not play Friday in the team's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Joseph is dealing with an ankle injury, and he'll be held out of action in the first night of a back-to-back set. With the veteran ball-handler sidelined, Saben Lee could be elevated to a starting role in the backcourt.
In 56 games this season, Joseph has averaged 7.5 points, 2.4 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 17.6 FanDUel points.
- Update: Sam Merrill starting on Sunday following the release of Milwaukee's updated lineup May 16th, 2021
- Sacramento's Louis King starting for Maurice Harkless on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Bryn Forbes starting for inactive Khris Middleton on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Denver's Facundo Campazzo starting on Sunday, Markus Howard coming off bench May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021