Wayne Ellington (rest) listed out for Pistons on Friday
Detroit Pistons guard Wayne Ellington will not play Friday in the team's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Ellington is getting the night off for rest with the team starting a back-to-back set, and he's not the only one. Look for Killian Hayes to see increased minutes in Ellington's absence.
In 40 games this season, Ellington has averaged 9.8 points, 1.9 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 15.0 FanDuel points.
- Gabe Vincent starting in Miami's Sunday lineup for resting Trevor Ariza May 16th, 2021
- Precious Achiuwa starting for Miami on Sunday in place of Bam Adebayo (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Heat starting Tyler Herro for inactive Kendrick Nunn on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Clippers starting Patrick Beverley for inactive Rajon Rondo on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Patrick Patterson starting for Clippers on Sunday, Marcus Morris (rest) ruled out May 16th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021
- Jahlil Okafor starting for Pistons Friday in place of inactive Isaiah Stewart May 14th, 2021