Garrett Temple starting for Bulls Friday in place of inactive Zach LaVine
Chicago Bulls guard Garrett Temple is in the lineup Friday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Temple has been coming off the bench, but that's changing on Friday. Zach LaVine is set to miss 10-14 days due to the NBA's COVID-19 health and safety protocols, and as such, a spot has opened up in the lineup. For now, Temple will fill the role, manning a spot on the wing.
Our models project Temple for 6.8 points, 2.4 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 14.7 FanDuel points across 22.9 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021