Andre Drummond (toe) probable for Lakers on Saturday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Andre Drummond (toe) is probable for Saturday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Drummond is probable and has a good chance to return to action against Utah on Saturday. Our models expect him to play 25.3 minutes against the Jazz. Kyle Kuzma (calf), Dennis Schroder (foot), and Wesley Matthews (Achilles) are all also listed as probable.
Drummond's Saturday projection includes 14.5 points, 10.9 rebounds, 2.2 assists, and 35.0 FanDuel points.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) ruled out for Game 1 Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not travel to Phoenix for the start of the Western Conference Finals June 19th, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 19th, 2021
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021