Jazz starting Jordan Clarkson for injured Donovan Mitchell on Saturday
Utah Jazz guard Jordan Clarkson is starting in Saturday's lineup against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Clarkson will make his first start this season after Donovan Mitchell was ruled out with an ankle injury. In a revenge opportunity against his former team, our models project Clarkson to score 35.6 FanDuel points.
Clarkson's Saturday projection includes 23.6 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 2.5 assists.
- Nassir Little (back) not listed on Blazers' Sunday injury report May 15th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) doubtful for Dallas on Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Boston's Payton Pritchard starting for Tremont Waters on Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Mike Conley starting for Utah on Friday, Georges Niang coming off the bench May 14th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) will play for Utah Friday May 14th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) upgraded to probable Friday for Jazz May 14th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Jazz on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again on Monday May 9th, 2021