Tobias Harris (knee) questionable for Philadelphia on Wednesday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Tobias Harris (knee) is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Harris is questionable to face the Suns on Wednesday after missing out on Monday's game with a knee injury. If he is available, our models expect him to play 33.5 minutes against Phoenix.
Harris' Wednesday projection includes 20.1 points, 7.1 rebounds, 3.3 assists, and 37.2 FanDuel points.
- Raul Neto (hamstring) probable for Wizards Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Sixers starting George Hill in Sunday's lineup for resting Danny Green (injury recovery) May 16th, 2021
- Sixers starting Shake Milton for Seth Curry (injury recovery) on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz starting in Sixers' Sunday lineup for resting Tobias Harris (injury recovery) May 16th, 2021
- Shake Milton (knee) available for Philadelphia Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Tyrese Maxey starting for inactive Ben Simmons on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Dwight Howard starting for 76ers Sunday in place of Joel Embiid May 16th, 2021