Bam Adebayo (knee) available for Heat after one-game absence
Miami Heat center Bam Adebayo (sore right knee) is available to play Wednesday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Adebayo was held out Monday and Precious Achiuwa made the start at center. Dewayne Dedmon could pick up a DNP-CD on Wednesday.
The Heat have one of the five-lowest implied totals (107 points) out of the 24 teams playing Wednesday, per numberFire's NBA Heat Map. Adebayo has a $7,700 salary and our models project him to score 42.1 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Goran Dragic starting for Miami Thursday; Kendrick Nunn to bench May 27th, 2021
- Gabe Vincent starting in Miami's Sunday lineup for resting Trevor Ariza May 16th, 2021
- Precious Achiuwa starting for Miami on Sunday in place of Bam Adebayo (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Heat starting Tyler Herro for inactive Kendrick Nunn on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Goran Dragic (back) inactive for Heat's Sunday matchup against Pistons May 16th, 2021