John Wall (migraines) available for Rockets Wednesday
Houston Rockets guard John Wall will suit up Wednesday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Wall is dealing with migraines, but he's been given the go-ahead to play against Mike Conley and the Jazz. And with Kevin Porter Jr. having been ruled out, Wall will be in store for a larger role.
Our models project Wall for 20.0 points, 3.5 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 35.8 FanDuel points across 32.2 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021