Joel Embiid (knee) plans on playing Thursday for 76ers
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid said he plans to play Thursday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Embiid tweaked his knee during Wednesday's game and had to leave but he was able to return and finished with 38 points and 17 assists, with plenty more. Ben Simmons (illness), Tobias Harris (knee), and Seth Curry (hip) all sat out Wednesday and it's unclear if any of them will be available for the second leg of the back-to-back.
numberFire’s models project Embiid for 52.1 FanDuel points versus the Bucks and he has a salary of $10,700 on Thursday.
- Brooklyn's Bruce Brown (face) cleared for Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Lakers' LeBron James (ankle) out on Tuesday, planning to return on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas (back) now doubtful Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (injury management) ruled out for Grizzlies' back-to-back Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (concussion) could return Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) ruled out again Tuesday for Indiana May 11th, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz (ankle) out again Tuesday for Philly May 10th, 2021
- Matisse Thybulle (hand) to miss Tuesday for 76ers May 10th, 2021
- Seth Curry (hip) not listed on Philadelphia's Tuesday injury report May 10th, 2021
- Ben Simmons (back) not listed on Sixers' Tuesday injury report May 10th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (illness) questionable on Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Matisse Thybulle starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of Seth Curry (injury recovery) May 8th, 2021