Tobias Harris (knee) probable for Philadelphia's Thursday matchup against Bucks
Philadelphia 76ers forward Tobias Harris (knee) is listed as probable for Thursday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Harris is on track to return after Philadelphia's forward missed three games with right knee soreness. In a challenging matchup against a Milwaukee team ranked eighth in defensive efficiency, our models project Harris to score 38.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,500.
Harris' projection includes 19.9 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists.
- Raul Neto (hamstring) probable for Wizards Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Sixers starting George Hill in Sunday's lineup for resting Danny Green (injury recovery) May 16th, 2021
- Sixers starting Shake Milton for Seth Curry (injury recovery) on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz starting in Sixers' Sunday lineup for resting Tobias Harris (injury recovery) May 16th, 2021
- Shake Milton (knee) available for Philadelphia Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Tyrese Maxey starting for inactive Ben Simmons on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Dwight Howard starting for 76ers Sunday in place of Joel Embiid May 16th, 2021