Anthony Davis (calf) will play 15-minute first half for Lakers Thursday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis (calf) will start Thursday versus the Dallas Mavericks.
Davis will be limited to 15 minutes Thursday and will only play in the first half. It will be his first game since February 14. Markieff Morris (ankle) is available and will start the second half in place of Davis, so Kyle Kuzma will presumably remain in the starting lineup.
numberFire's models expect Davis to score 18.9 FanDuel points on Thursday and he has a $9,600 salary.
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Hawks Wednesday night June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Pavin Smith not in Diamondback' Tuesday lineup June 15th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021