Nets' Kevin Durant (thigh) probable for Sunday
Brooklyn Nets forward Kevin Durant (thigh) is probable for Sunday's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Durant appears set to return to action on Sunday after missing several games with a thigh injury. If he is available, our models expect him to play 34.2 minutes against the Suns. Tyler Johnson (knee) is also probable, while Nic Claxton (health protocols) has been ruled out.
Durant's Sunday projection includes 28.3 points, 7.1 rebounds, 5.4 assists, and 46.6 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021