Larry Nance Jr. (thumb) will not play in Cleveland's Monday night game
Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Larry Nance Jr. has been diagnosed with a fractured thumb and will not play in Monday night's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Nance is in danger of missing the remainder of the season, and with the Cavs sitting near the bottom of the Eastern Conference it's possible he's played his last minute of the season. Nance still managed to put together a productive year despite his wretched luck with injuries this season.
Nance has averaged 10.8 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per 36 minutes so far this season, and impressive feat considering the frequent stops and starts this year with a weak Cavaliers team around him. His absence could mean extra minutes for Isaiah Hartenstein and Dean Wade in the rotation.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Nassir Little (back) not listed on Blazers' Sunday injury report May 15th, 2021
- Portland's Nassir Little (back) out on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony not on Portland's Wednesday injury report May 11th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) out Monday for Blazers May 10th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Portland's Carmelo Anthony (ankle) ruled out on Saturday May 8th, 2021