Russell Westbrook (ankle) in Wizards' lineup for back-to-back
Washington Wizards point guard Russell Westbrook (ankle) is in the starting lineup for Monday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Westbrook was previously listed as questionable for the second leg of the back-to-back. Robin Lopez will not play after suffering a sprained ankle during Sunday's game.
numberFire’s models project Westbrook for 52.8 FanDuel points versus the Spurs and he has a salary of $11,200 on Monday. Westbrook could be the only point guard on the slate with a salary above $8,500 if Luka Doncic (elbow) doesn't play.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) ruled out for Game 1 Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not travel to Phoenix for the start of the Western Conference Finals June 19th, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 19th, 2021
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021