Kendrick Nunn (neck) unavailable for Heat versus Bulls
Miami Heat shooting guard Kendrick Nunn (neck) has been ruled out for Monday against the Chicago Bulls.
Nunn was initially considered questionable due to a sore right elbow and now he's out due to a neck spasm. Tyler Herro (sore right foot) has also been ruled out. Look for Goran Dragic to replace Nunn in the first unit. Gabe Vincent and Max Strus could also be more invovled.
Dragic is averaging 24.0 FanDuel points with the first unit this season. He has a $5,300 salary on Monday's 11-game slate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021