Kristaps Porzingis (ankle) doubtful for Dallas Tuesday
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis is doubtful to play Tuesday against the Golden State Warriors.
Porzingis is headed for a third straight absence and he is expected to be joined by Josh Richardson (hamstring). Maxi Kleber has been filling in with the starters but he was limited to just 10 minutes on Monday due to a lingering back problem. Trey Burke started the second half over Kleber in the front leg of the back-to-back. Nico Melli, Willie Cauley-Stein, and Dwight Powell would also be in line for more work if Kleber and Porzingis are both out.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Mavericks currently have the third-lowest implied total (111.0 points) out of the 12 teams playing Tuesday.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021